- 1200 Watt
- 130 dB max SPL
- 90° x 60° coverage
- FiRPHASE for 0° Phase Response
- 12” Woofer, 2.5” v.c.
- 1.0” C.Driver, 1.4 v.c.
- Multifunctional cabinet
The woofer delivers a deep and accurate reproduction of the lower frequency range while the high quality 1.4” horn loaded compression-driver offers a very open and natural midrange sound and extreme precision in high frequency reproduction.
AMPLIFIER AND DSP
The two-channel 1200 W amplifier features a solid machined aluminum structure, which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also assists in heat dissipation. The internal DSP has limiters and protection for the transducers and includes the special FiRPHASE filters to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortion. A single button shapes the sound for background music purposes, when the system plays at minimum volume levels.
BUILT FOR YOUR EVERYDAY USE
The ST multifunctional cabinet is built of high strength birch plywood coated with black textured polyurethane. A sturdy powder-coated metal grille protects the front, and an acoustically transparent sound foam backing on the inside of the grille ensures protection from dust and humidity. For use as a speaker on a pole, a steel cap is available on the bottom.
FRFR FULL RANGE FLAT RESPONSE
The ST active stage monitor perfectly complements your multi-FX/amp modeler. FRFR stands for Full Range Flat Response, which means you can model your sound through a remarkably neutral speaker. With 1200 W, flat frequency and 0° phase response, your ST speaker is your cabinet as well as your reference monitor. Classic guitar cabinets have their characteristic sound and that can be a bottleneck when you deal with contemporary guitar effects, especially on stage. Your guitar sound can be adapted and changed to your tastes, with complete freedom and all the power needed.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1 x 1.0”, 1.4” v.c
- Woofer: 12”, 2.5” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 1400 Hz
- Protections: RMS, HF
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Power section
- Total Power: 1200 W Peak, 600 W RMS
- High frequencies: 800 W Peak, 400 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Handles: 1 side
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 318 mm / 12.52 inches
- Width: 594 mm / 23.39 inches
- Depth: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
- Weight: 17.3 kg / 38.14 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 604 mm / 23.78 inches
- Package Width: 352 mm / 13.86 inches
- Package Depth: 412 mm / 16.22 inches
- Package Weight: 19 kg / 41.89 lbs