- 1400 watt 2-way peak power
- 131 dB max SPL
- Class-D Bi-amplification, SMPS
- DSP sound processing
- 90° x 60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 12″ woofer, high power, 2.5″ voice coil
- 1.4″ HF driver, titanium dome, neo 3.0″ v.c.
- FiRPHASE processing
The new D-Line MK4 speakers boosts the performance with a series of brand new transducers, improves the sound quality with the revolutionary FiRPHASE processing and renew the grille design to exalt the professional look. The concept of the HD-Line derives from the touring industry, bringing in a elegant and compact cabinet all the experience of RCF professional sound with the maximum reliability and strength for the intensive use on the road. Connect your microphone, your device or your mixer to the speaker and turn up the volume: real plug&play. Perfect as a main front of house in small PA systems, high powered floor monitoring and unobtrusive fixed installation.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
At the core of HD 32-A design is the new ND840 compression driver. The 3.0”voice coil designs allow a crossover point as low as 700 Hz and therefore almost all of the vocal range can be produced by the driver. This allows even better coverage, dispersion control and superior efficiency.
The 12” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. All compression drivers and transducers are precision built, taking advantage of RCF’s superior moulding, assembly technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF’s Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the D Line amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
NEW CABINET SHAPE
Every D LINE model can be used in the standard or stage monitor configuration
D LINE cabinets are moulded on a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. From moulding to the final texture, D-LINE offers the maximum reliability and strength for the intensive use on the road. The reflex port has been resized to offer a better efficiency. The HD 32-A is equipped with a top handle and a side handle with rubber handgrip for greater portability. The RCF HD 12-A features 3 ergonomically designed forged handles with rubber handgrip, 2 on the sides and one at the top. The HD 10-A is equipped with a top handle and a side handle with rubber handgrip for greater portability. At the bottom a rugged steel pole mount has been installed in all models. The new cabinet shape will allow every D-LINE model to be used in the standard configuration as well as in stage monitor model. Two M10 and 3 M6 threaded inserts are provided for optional mounting hardware in Installed Sound Applications.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.4” neo, 3.0” v.c
- Woofer: 12”, 2.5” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XRL, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -32 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Power section
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Hardware: 1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 3 x M6 bottom
- Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 647 mm / 25.47 inches
- Width: 380 mm / 14.96 inches
- Depth: 380 mm / 14.96 inches
- Weight: 18 kg / 39.68 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 760 mm / 29.92 inches
- Package Width: 500 mm / 19.69 inches
- Package Depth: 500 mm / 19.69 inches
- Package Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs