- 1250 W switching amplifiers
- wide, constant directivity, coverage angle
- 6 high power neodymium transducers
- High quality analog input board
- 96 kHz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Soft limiter and RMS protection
- Maximum output per size available on the market
- RDNet on board
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakers—you can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.
FiRPHASE on TT+ and HDL series
This active speaker can be upgraded with FiRPHASE.
Please download the latest RDNet software release and follow the upgrade procedure to enhance the speaker processing with FiRPHASE.
The Firmware Upgrade is simple and automated:
• connect the device to RDNet
• the system immediately checks the Firmware version and upgrades it if needed.
The sound of the upgraded system will change significantly. Note that the new upgraded modules will not be compatible with the older ones.
An active sound system means having the power amplifier on-board of the cabinet. This brings some advantages:
STATE OF THE ART CLASS-D AMPLIFIERS
The final amplifier section power capability provides extreme output bursts in a specific frequency range when needed. The power supply feeds 3 class-D amplifier sections: 500W+500W+250W (LF+MF+HF). Allowing up to 100 ms burst-signal handling thanks to the extra capacitor bus. The amplifier integrates a low noise 96 kHz, 32-bit floating point DSP circuit to compute FiRPHASE, soft clipping limiters, RMS limiters, polarity, amplitude, timing and equalization. All the control settings, monitoring of each component and other advanced features are RCF TT+integrated in the RDNet Networked Management software.
RCF PRECISION TRANSDUCERS
Thanks to the in-house transducers design and manufacturing for no-compromise performances, the TTL 33-A is the best sounding medium format line source array from RCF.
The carefully engineered TTL33-A II cabinet packs the maximum output and superb sound quality in the minimum size possible. The electronics housing fits and seals the rear of the cabinet. Two recessed panels protect all the signal connectors. The water-resistant cabinet is the result of a careful treatment of the high-quality Baltic Birch plywood. The heavy-duty polyurea paint creates a very thick full coating making the cabinet highly resistant to scratches and bumps. The heavy duty front grille is powder coated. A special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside of the grille helps to further protect the transducers from dust.
High strength structural Swedish steel mechanics guarantees a yielding strength almost 4 times stronger compared to commercial grade steel and maintains the mechanical properties down to –40° C. The rigging system features 8 splay angles, from 0° to 7° with 1° step increment.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 135 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100°
- Vertical coverage angle: 15°
- Compression Driver: 3 x 1.0” neo, 1.5” v.c
- Midrange: 8” neo, 2.0” v.c
- Woofer: 2 x 8” neo, 2.5” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Output connectors: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 400 Hz – 1800 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, HF
- Limiter: Fast Limiter
- Controls: HF Correction, cluster size, HPF
- RDNet: Yes
- Power section
- Total Power: 2500 W Peak, 1250 W RMS
- High frequencies: 500 W Peak, 250 W RMS
- Mid frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection/Forced
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Array side fittings
- Handles: 2 on side
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 290 mm / 11.42 inches
- Width: 760 mm / 29.92 inches
- Depth: 441 mm / 17.36 inches
- Weight: 33 kg / 72.75 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 395 mm / 15.55 inches
- Package Width: 875 mm / 34.45 inches
- Package Depth: 545 mm / 21.46 inches
- Package Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs