Brand: MASSIVE AUDIO
Article number: P8
3,500 Watts RMS @ 0.5 Ohm Mono Mega Amplifier
*A WARRANTY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU AND MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE SHIPPING. BY PURCHASING THIS HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO THE SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUSION POLICY
According to Merriam Webster’s Dictionary, primo is considered to be “Of The Finest Quality”. Living up to that standard we proudly present the Massive Audio PRIMO series of Class D Amplifiers, designed and engineered in the USA. The PRIMO P8 Amplifier, flagship of the PRIMO series is stable to ½ Ohm and effortlessly delivers 3500 Watts RMS and 7000 Watts Peak output. All PRIMO series amps use Mil Spec PCBs with Surface Mount Devices.
Inside you will discover full MOSFET high grade switching devices and you can be assured your investment will last as a result of our 5 way protection circuitry and our “LED Clipping Indicator”. Massive engineers have selected only the highest quality 1% tolerance resistors to insure consistency in performance. Also, our built-in OEM Line Converter enables installation of this Amplifier in any system as a result of its input sensitivity adjustable up to 10V RMS with our Auto Turn On circuit and there’s a 12 Volt remote output for external 12 Volt devices. We’ve also included our proprietary “Bass Kompressor” circuitry which provides low frequency enhancement. Adding to its “street cred” is its compliance with the Consumer Technology Association’s CTA 2006 Standards for Car Audio Amplifiers. Not only does it comply it actually outperforms these stringent standards All models are pretested and will outperform their published CTA 2006 rating. I.C.P. (In Car Performance) is the main design goal.
Outside you will be impressed by a smooth polished aluminum surface with our logo glowing radiantly in blue, announcing to the world you’re in possession of PRIMO equipment. The end caps feature adjustments for Band Pass, 0 – 12 dB variable Bass Boost with adjustable frequency and optionalis available for purchase.
This PRIMO P8 incorporates a Clip Limit switch that allows up to 16.5 Volts plus a Parametric EQ with 0 – 12 dB Bass Boost for even more customization.
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 400mVrms ~ 10Vrms
- Auto Hi-Level Input via RCA Input
- 12v Remote Output When Hi-level Signal is Used
- Parametric EQ with 0 – 12 dB Boost
- All Models Linkable with Single RCA for easy upgrade
- Short Circuit, Thermal, Reverse Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
- N-Channel Circuitry for High-Efficiency
- 24 dB Low Pass Crossovers with an adjustable range of 30Hz – 220Hz
- Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Illuminated Logo
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Heat Sink
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A.
- Proprietary “Bass Kompressor” Circuitry provides Low-Frequency Enhancement
- Extreme Power in a Small Footprint
- “Q Control” to fine tune the curve on the bass boost
- “Clip Limit Switch” that will allow the amplifier to take up to 16.5 volts
- Adjustable Low Pass 18dB Sub Harmonic Filter with a range of 0Hz – 60Hz
- Adjustable center frequency range of 30-80 Hz
- Nickel Plated Connectors
- High Efficiency Class “D” Design
|RMS Power||3500w x 1|
|PEAK Power||7000w x 1|
|RMS @ 1 Ohms||2300w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||1400w x 1|
|Min Impedance||0.5 Ohm|
|Bass Boost Freq||30Hz – 120Hz|
|Subsonic Filter (HPF)||0-60Hz|
|RCA Voltage||400mV – 10V|
|Freq. Response||10Hz – 220Hz|
|Dimensions||19.9″ x 6.5″ x 2.1″|
|Bass Remote||UR1 (Optional)|
MASSIVEAUDIO CAR AUDIO
4000w x 1 RMS 0.5 ohm, Parameteric EQ, Q Control