JTS CX520 Dynamic instrument microphone
- For blues harp harmonica players and traditional harmonica players
- Vocalists of techno or dance music like to use it for adding a special effect to their performance
- Dynamic supercardioid cartridge for a constant quality over a wide dynamic range
- Robust diecast body of an ergonomic design
- Volume control directly at the microphone
- Wireless operation directly via any pocket transmitter from JTS
- Wired operation possible via supplied adapter MA-500 (with additional features, e.g. switchable low cut filter and PAD) and optional XLR cable
- Supplied with robust transport case and cable adapter
|Audio frequency range
|Max. sound pressure
|Admiss. ambient temp.
|4-pole mini XLR adapter: XLR, bal.