- 2200W Two Way Amplifier
- 137 dB Max SPL
- 48 kHz, 32 bit DSP processing
- 1.4″ Titanium Compression Driver, 4.0″ voice coil
- 2 x 10″ Neodymium Woofers, 2.5″ voice coil
- Exclusive FiRPHASE technology on-board
- RDNet Control and Management
- 680 Hz Crossover Point
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakers—you can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.
4 PATH WAVEGUIDE
The custom 4 PATH designed waveguide allows a precise coverage of 100 x 15 degrees, while also delivering an excellent, linear high-frequency response. The unique shape of the four ducts forming the guide creates an ideal isophasic load from 680 Hz to the highest audible frequencies.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIER
RCF’s Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. HDL amplifiers deliver a ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the HDL amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
NEODYMIUM RCF PRECISION TRANSDUCERS
HIGH FREQUENCIES – Superior compression driver with extreme precision in high frequency reproduction.
LOW FREQUENCIES – High power woofers. Very high efficient and controlled bass reproduction.
REVOLUTIONARY RIGGING CONCEPT
The high strength enclosure in composite polypropylene has a revolutionary new rigging concept inspired by its big brother: the RCF HDL-50A. Compared to its acoustical power, it has a remarkably low weight for easy handling and flying. The integrated mechanics are both fast and reconfigurable, allowing the system engineer to create J-shaped and spiral arrays starting with 0.2° angles. The hardware is designed for an easy and fast setup. The angle can be adjusted before to hang the system, on the ground, and slip automatically into the correct position when pulling up the array. Up to 20 HDL 30 -A modules can be fastened on a single flybar.
THE IDEAL FLYABLE BASS COMPLMENT
The HDL 38-AS is the ideal flyable bass complement for the HDL 30-A array system.
It features one 4.0” voice coil, 18” Neodymium woofer to handle 136 dB SPL Max from 30 Hz to 140 Hz with maximum linearity and low distortion. The HDL 38-AS is perfect to create flown systems for theatrical and indoor venues. The built-in 3200W Class-D amplifier delivers excellent playback clarity and up to 136 decibels SPL max. With RDNet compatibility, the HDL 38-AS is part of the professional HDL System.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 137 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100°
- Vertical coverage angle: 15°
- Compression Driver: 1 x 1.4” neo, 4.0” v.c
- Woofer: 2 x 10” neo, 2.5” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Output connectors: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Input sensitivity: +4 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 680 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Preset, RDNet bypass
- RDNet: Yes
- Power section
- Total Power: 2200 W Peak, 1100 W RMS
- High frequencies: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1600 W Peak, 800 W RMS
- Cooling: Forced
- Connections: Powercon IN/OUT
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: PP Composite
- Hardware: Array fittings
- Handles: 2 Side
- Grille: Steel
- Color: Black
- Height: 293 mm / 11.54 inches
- Width: 705 mm / 27.76 inches
- Depth: 502 mm / 19.76 inches
- Weight: 25 kg / 55.12 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 365 mm / 14.37 inches
- Package Width: 800 mm / 31.5 inches
- Package Depth: 550 mm / 21.65 inches
- Package Weight: 28.2 kg / 62.17 lbs