- 800 Watt
- 125 dB max SPL
- 45 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 10″ Woofer, 2.0″ v.c.
- 5 x 2″ Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0 v.c.
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIER
RCF’s Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. EVOX amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
HIGH FREQUENCIES – The ultra-compact full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance.
LOW FREQUENCIES The high excursion RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
READY TO PLAY IN A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
PORTABILITY During transportation, the top column is located in a special socket in the back side of the Sub. A specifically designed rail on the sub will guide you during the insertion and extraction of the top column.
MOUNTINGThe top column will be inserted on the pole mount, which can be easily screwed on the Sub top side and the pole mount can be separated in two single parts in order to place it on the transportation bag.
PLAY!Carrying and mounting your audio system has never been so quick!
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
- Acoustical specifications
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 125 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 120°
- Vertical coverage angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 5 x 2.0”, 1.0” v.c
- Woofer: 10”, 2.0” v.c
- Input/Output section
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Processor section
- Crossover frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, Phase, Xover
- Power section
- Total Power: 800 W Peak, 400 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W Peak, 100 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Standard compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Physical specifications
- Cabinet/Case Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 Top
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Color: Black
- Height: 490 mm / 19.29 inches
- Width: 288 mm / 11.34 inches
- Depth: 427 mm / 16.81 inches
- Weight: 18.8 kg / 41.45 lbs
- Shipping informations
- Package Height: 650 mm / 25.59 inches
- Package Width: 345 mm / 13.58 inches
- Package Depth: 480 mm / 18.9 inches
- Package Weight: 22.8 kg / 50.27 lbs