NEUTRIK NE8MX6T EtherCon plug, The cable connector set NE-8MX6T consists of a robust metal cable connector shell, the tried and tested NEUTRIK self-adjusting clamps as strain relief and a Cat. 6 compliant RJ45 plug. The NE-8MX6T is suitable for cables with diameter of 7-9.5 mm and a conductor cross-section of AWG26/1-AWG22/1 for wires or AWG27/7-AWG22/7 for litz wires.
- For insulation of Ø: ≤ 1.1 mm
- Components comply with regulations according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568-C.
- Complies with PoE+ according to 802.3at Type 2
- Well tried and tested push latching device, robust design
- Downward compatible with existing EtherCon Cat. 5 products
- Tried and tested NEUTRIK self-adjusting clamps as strain relief
|Insulating resistance||> 0.5 GΩ|
|Dielectric strength||1 kV|
|Cable inlet||Ø 7-9.5 mm|
|Cable bending protection||yes|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-40-+70 °C|
|Other features||for self-installation|